So I realize that it has been way to long since I last updated on here... some of you might be wondering if I ever would again. I probably won't even give that much of an update because it is really late and my "teacher mode -- go to bed early mode" is starting to kick in.
Things have been busy for us, but good. At this Thanksgiving time I've had lots of opportunity to reflect on what I am thankful for. I am so thankful to have such an AWESOME family. My sister came out for Thanksgiving from California and spent the whole week with us. It was so fun to be with them and rock out with Rock Band. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who cares so much for me and shows his love to me every day. Most of all, I am thankful for my older brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm so greatful for what he has done for me and the sacrifice that he gave. Who could ask for greater love? I am so excited for the Christmas season -- not so much for all the gifts (even though they're fun), but because it helps me focus on others and on Him. I am so greatful for someone to always turn to in prayer and who will always be there to lift me up when I am down and rejoice with me when I am happy.
May we all remember the true meaning of christmas!
Wishing you the best holiday season ever,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment