It's official...
Parent-Teacher Conferences make me exhausted.
Oh wait, they haven't even started yet :(
So I have been totally stressed trying to get everything cleaned and graded and updated before tomorrow night. Now I'm almost done and I am completely tired. Who knew teaching was such an exhausting career? Even Devin, when he comes to my class is tired at the end of the day and he doesn't even teach.
I have never been very good at math (in fact my mother was afraid I would never learn my X's tables). It has indeed been an adventure for me to now be the teacher of math. Although I am better now there are still occasional struggles -- such as teaching 4th graders how to compare fractions without totally confusing them. During my lunch break I realized that I had totally said something wrong. So after lunch I tried to correct my mistake...it didn't really work; instead it just confused them more.
So since this has been a totally random post, here's another random thing -- we're still not pregnant :(
Hope your day is going better than mine and that you're not exhausted too.
4 comments:
No fun! However, this will brighten your day... a posse party!! That's right, for a limited time, a posse party is being offered, free of charge!
This Saturday. Give me or Ad a call for details. Be there. Be square. And above all... I'm not sure what should be above all... but you should be that too.
I'm sorry you're exhausted! Good luck with the parent teacher conferences. Also, I'm sorry to hear about the frustration of still not being pregnant. I know that trying to get pregnant is exhausting! It definitely takes its toll.
Hey there friend! Good luck with your parent teacher conferences! I know they will go great for you.
We can both still not be pregnant together. My proof of not being pregnant came eight and a half weeks late just the other day. Isn't it soooooooo frustrating?
Allen has said the same thing. About a week ago Allen came to help me for about 2 hours, and he said... I am so tired and I don't even do this all day.
As for Parent Teacher Conferences... they are so tiring! It is just hard talking to parents for so long. I love parents, but it is just long.
And the last random note... we are right there with you. It is such an emotional roller coaster.
And lastly... we want to do something with you guys.
Post a Comment