Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break

This was the first year in a while that I've gotten a spring break off school -- BYU doesn't have spring break. Devin and I really took advantage of it. We found a REALLY good deal on airfare and went to California!!

Here are our adventures...

Day 1: Wicked
We flew into Oakland in the early afternoon. This was actually our first flight together. Oddly enough we've taken separate flights since being married, but this was our first together. We were picked up by my oldest sister and then went to her house where we were able to relax, eat, and play with my adorable nieces. Then we headed into San Fransisco. We got to see one of my favorite plays -- WICKED!! It was awesome as usual. I almost liked it better here than in New York because the theater was smaller and we were closer to the stage. They kept saying no photography, but I snuck some pictures anyway. It was a really cool theater -- even the ceiling was very intricate.
Well, that sums up day one!

1 comment:

The Finlinsons said...

Oh...I'm jealous. CA sounds like fun right now. Tyson and I have never taken a flight together either. He's taken a few flights alone (med school stuff) but we've never been together.