Friday, August 14, 2009

Merry Go Round of Life

Do you every feel like your life is just going in circles? That's what I feel like recently as I get ready to start my second year of teaching. I feel like I'm on a Merry go Round, it all just seems very repetitive. I'm starting to worry and stress about teaching (much like last year), Devin is getting ready to go to school (much like last year), Devin is still looking for a job (much like last year), and we are still trying to get pregnant (much like last year). Don't get me wrong it is a "Merry" go round for a reason -- our life is good, it just seems very much like last year. Not much has changed. I actually hate talking with people you haven't seen in a while and then have to explain that NOTHING has changed in your life since you last talked to them. It just gets a little frustrating sometimes.

Anyway here I go round again...and I'll try to be happy to do it!

No comments: