I haven't posted in a little while so this is the condensed catch up version. I like pictures so if you don't -- too bad.
Triathlon:
Devin did another triathlon with David and Adam. This one was at Yuba lake. We went down Friday night and camped then did the triathlon and hurried home after that. It was quick, but fun.

"Spilled milk:"
It's been pretty rainy recently and on our way home one day we caught this awesome picture of the clouds "spilling" over the mountain. It was cool because the way the clouds were moving really made it seem like "spilled milk."

Gardening:
Our Garden has been doing very well. We've been getting quite the giant produce as evidence of this carrot. Ruth and I got together and made homemade tomato sauce. I'm excited to use it and see how it is.


Birthday Celebrations:
We celebrated my birthday with my family and cousins by going up the canyon and having tin foil dinners. It was a little rainy so we got creative and used a tarp to create a little tent.


On my actual birthday Devin took me out to dinner at an Italian restaurant up at the Gateway called Biaggi's. It was really delicious and we got some great deals thanks to the Dine o' Round (Thanks Katie for telling us about that). Then for even more celebrations this past week we drove to Park City via the Alpine Loop and Provo Canyon. We wanted to go the scenic route to see the fall leaves. I love the fall and it was SO gorgeous.

Even though the above picture is blurry I still thought it was pretty cool looking at all the aspens.


We stayed over night at the Silver King hotel, walked around Main Street, did some shopping, and had an all around GREAT time relaxing with each other. Below is the view from our hotel room window. It was a perfect time of year to see the fall foliage.

The Silver King has some fun memories for me from when I was a little kid. My family stayed there several times and it's a pretty nice hotel.

Devin was so nice to let me do something that I love...shopping. We went to the outlets and he was so patient as I went into all the stores I wanted to and tried on tons of clothes. I ended up getting a nice shirt, several pairs of earrings, and 2 new coats that were WAY on sale.


I had the whole week off for my fall break. This week has been so nice and I think it will be hard to go back to the school routine tomorrow.
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures!! I LOVE pictures. I miss the mountains and the fall colors on those mountains! I fell in love with Charlie on a drive over the Alpine loop at conference time in 1971.
Don't worry, we all love pictures.
Cool picture! I love Alpine. Wish I lived there still.
Cute coats! I'm glad you guys liked Biaggi's, its yum!
Cute Coats! Now, what is this dine-a-round thing. We want in!
Yay! I finally found your blog! I am terrible at blogging, I've seen your comments on mine, but couldn't figure out how to see yours. Lol I just learned!
Looks like your b-day was fun!
Post a Comment