Today I decided to make some changes and I am gradually going to be giving myself a makeover. I only say gradually because some of my "makeover" wants require money so it might take awhile to finish the makeover process. It's the first day of my "new self." Here are some things I've done today to revamp my life in all aspects (spiritual, physical, mental, etc...)
*Start the day off right with a prayer. This is such a simple thing but it makes all the difference.
*Have a good attitude about going to work. Okay so I need to work on keeping a good attitude, even when it seems like none of my students are listening.
*Exercise every day (check, I did 45 minutes today) -- Go Me!!
*Make a nice meal, but watch what I eat. Instead of dividing equal portions I generously heaped Devin's plate, while keeping my portion small -- except for a very large portion of green beans which I got a lot of and Devin got a medium amount. I ate all the green beans, but not all of the main dish.
*Drink water -- this may seem like a simple thing to a lot of you, but for me it's a real struggle. I am picky with my water and hardly ever drink it.
*Read scriptures
*Have family home evening and take time for Devin and I do just do something together. Tonight we snuggled while watching Angels and Demons.
*Say evening prayers.
Other things on the "makeover" list:
~continue to exercise daily
~continue to eat healthy
~continue spiritual strengthening (scriptures, prayers, FHE, etc...)
~get new exercise clothes
~Get a hair cut
~get my nails done
~make a new skirt
and other things that I can't think of right now :)
Wish me luck on my quest to "makeover" my life!
4 comments:
Wow you're brave to do all that, but you can do it!!!
I believe in you!! Its exciting to realize and try to fix your life sometimes. I was good for a while and I've kind of gone back to slacking again. But you can do it! I know you can!
That is the sweetest post! Go Sarah!!!
Way to go!
Post a Comment