It's actually been almost a month since Timothy's baby blessing, but better late than never right?
Timothy Paul Andersen was blessed by Devin on November 26, 2013. It was great to be able to do it when so many of our family could be there. He had all but two uncles in the circle. Sadly, Ben & Charlotte in Texas and David & Catherine in Maine couldn't be there.
Look at all those great priesthood holders that were able to help in the circle! Tim definitely has some wonderful examples to look up to.
We tried getting a picture of everyone who was there, but there were so many people and Devin couldn't back up any more. Plus, he just had my phone which isn't the greatest - but it works. It was super fun to see my nephew Zach chase after Halli and want to give her hugs. Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us!!
Our cute family of three! Timothy was really good during the blessing and he fell asleep after it was over. I personally think he looks dead, but I promise he's alive and well :)
I was so proud of the outfit that I made him. I made the vest, bow-tie, and pants. We bought the white collared shirt though. The vest is even lined so you can't see any seams and it has faux pockets too. What's even more impressive is I didn't even have a pattern. I created a pattern from a black vest that we bought - then we returned the vest. ;) I just used another pair of his pants to create the pattern for his white pants. I love to sew and create things, so it was great to do that for my little guy.
Proud Papa!!






3 comments:
He is so so sweet! And I am so impressed with your sewing skills!
So glad you blogged again! I've been wanting to see how your little guy was doing. He looks so cute! So happy for you:)
Love your cute family picture! I was thinking about you guys today and I hadn't heard anything for months and wondered if he was home. So glad you posted, he is so cute and he looks like he is doing well. Very impressed with your sewing skills.
Post a Comment