Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The man of my dreams

I got tagged, so now I get to brag about my wonderful hubby!

1. Where did you meet? While we were working for Sento corp. I sat next to the supervisor so when she was busy people would come ask me questions. Devin was new and I had been there awhile. He would get up to my desk to ask me a question and totally blank -- it was actually really cute
2. How long did you date before you got married? about 6 months. We met in June and got engaged in December
3. How long have you been married? Almost 2 1/2 years. Time flies when you're in love!
4. What does he do that surprises you? When he will randomly clean things that he knows I want cleaned. When I was NYC he clean our bedroom and everything so nicely!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes or smile they're both amazing
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he makes me laugh every day
7. Does he have a nickname for you? sarahbeara -- I have no clue how you would spell it out :)
8. What is his favorite color? aqua-marine :)
9. What is his favorite food? He really likes sushi -- served a mission in Japan, but he's not picky and will eat pretty much anything
10. When and where was your first kiss? This is actually a really fun story, but unfortunately I don't have the time to write it all now. The actual first kiss came when we were behind my apartment complex in Provo sitting on the bumper of his mini-van. It was around October.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? relax, watch movies, play games, watch TV (we like the Office, Scrubs, and Chuck especially)
12. Do you have any children? Trying, but none yet
13. Does he have a hidden talent? I'm not sure it's hidden, but he's really good at Ultimate. Maybe a more hidden one is his musical abilities. He is great at singing, composing songs, and playing the piano by ear.
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said "I love you" first? Devin "whispered" it first
16. What is his favorite type of music? Alternative
17. What do you admire most about him? that's just too hard to choose! He is such a good husband and is always thinking of me and trying to please me and do nice things for me. He is so strong in the gospel and is always motivating me to do better. I truly do have the man of my dreams!
18. Do you think he will read this? He better!

1 comment: