Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!


Merry Christmas! I know I'm a little late, but I don't care. Devin and I had a great Christmas with lots of fun new things. We both got a "big" present then smaller things and one "big" thing for the family.

Devin's "big" gift that he can't stop playing with is his iPod touch. Those things are so amazing and we both have been having lots of fun with it.

My main gift was a Wii Fit. I was SO excited about this and was really surprised when I got one....considering they are always sold out. I gues Devin had been calling stores about every day to see when their shipments were coming in. The moment he found one he went right there and got it. Having a Wii Fit has really motivated me to get exercising and I've been using it every day with 6lbs lost already! It's so fun to exercise when you're playing little games, plus it's such an easy way to keep track of BMI and weight.

Our family's big gift was a video camera. We have been using our friends for such a long time and felt so bad for always having it -- we still need to return it (oops) -- that we decided to get ourselves one. It is really nice quality and will last our family a long time.

We've had a great break so far and are so excited for yet another week of nothing planned. I'm really not looking forward to heading back to teaching and I haven't planned anything for the new year yet -- I better get cracking!

Here are some fun recent pics!!

4 comments:

Lynsie said...

Merry Christmas my friend! Did you get your mom's pillows done for her gift? I bet they turned out awesome! Don't you just love having a video camera?

Katie Lane said...

Fun!

Katie Lane said...

My post posted too quickly...weird. I'm so glad you got a Wii Fit, I LOVE THEM and I'm jealous. We'll have to get together and play sometime, I'm the pro at hula hooping. :)

Rachel said...

I love Christmas! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Merry Belated Christmas!