Going up AF canyon with Mom and Dad for breakfast
Mom and I making aebleskivers


Devin and I went camping on the last minute. We were walking to a reception when we noticed it was a really beautiful evening -- with all the rain it really made a difference when it finally wasn't raining. So we decided to go camping -- that night. We hurried through the reception and got everything ready to go camping. When we got up there we realized we didn't have something very important...
Our TENT!!! We didn't let that stop us and we slept on the ground under the stars! Thankfully we were not attacked by bugs or animals.


We also didn't have a pan to heat water up for hot chocolate in the morning -- a must when camping -- so we used an aluminum bread pan instead. It worked great and the breakfast was delicious.


Another one of our summer projects was a birthday present for Mom and Dad. We organized the storage room for them. We took everything out -- What a lot of stuff!!
Then bought some more bins and put it back so it now looks like this.

Who says kiddie pools are for kids? Devin and I pulled out Mom and Dad's kiddie pool and had a great lunch by the pool. (Except the water was FREEZING)

Devin also got to be a superhero in his blue towel. Of course, he's my hero every day.
Devin played in an Ultimate tournament. He played for 5 hours straight. I ran for the first little bit then sat and watched. We both came home pretty burned and he was pretty sore.

We pulled out my brother's legos and built a lego ship. There were so many pieces we had to organize them to find them easier.
Plus, we didn't have the instructions so we looked them up using the itouch.
After several days of working on the ship here's the finished project...
The cannons were especially fun since they could actually shoot cannon balls. We spent one evening just shooting each other with the cannons.
Well, it definitely has been a blast so far and we are excited for the other fun things we have planned this summer!
4 comments:
You two are so creative! I feel like we had a ship like that once, or maybe it was a castle that shot cannon balls. I'll ask Devin. And we also forgot our pan when we went to yellowstone. We used a pie tin. Of course we forget a pan but remember a pie tin.
Don't forget where one of those cannon balls ended up. That was too funny!
Ahh! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun! It was great to run into you at the frisbee tournament!!
SARAH! I just found your blog! This summer post is too funny! I love you and miss you. Most married couples I know get all "serious" once they're married but you guys are still the same people and just as wacky and goofy as me this single girl in Idaho :)
I love it! I wish I could come visit you guys. You both seem really fun--why should I be surprised though, you've always been fun. Oh, I miss you tons and hope you are doing well.
I love the Lego ship and the kiddie pool-awesome!
-Ranae
Post a Comment