



Devin and I have been married for 4 years!! Our anniversary was really low key this year...let's face it we didn't have a car at the time, we weren't about to spend a lot of money. On our anniversary (April 29th) we actually played an Ultimate Frisbee game. Devin and I are on an Orem Ultimate league. We played both games in really cold weather that day, but won both of them. Then ate dinner at Zupas.
We celebrated more on the Saturday following our anniversary by going out to dinner at Macaroni Grill, driving really fast through puddles, and just having fun being together.
I love you Devin!!
On other notes, we did get a car!! It's a 2007 Toyota Corolla. We got a pretty good deal under the blue book value and it has separate snow tires too. I'll post some pictures...once I take them :)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad you got a Corolla! We have an 07 corolla too! It's been SO reliable!
Post a Comment