Before Painting our living room:
Before painting our kitchen:
During the prep and painting:
Thanks to everyone who helped with prep (which takes forever) and helped with the painting.
After painting the kitchen and putting down the primer for the accent wall we were sad to realize our color was way too orange. We ended up running to Wal-mart for a different color.
Here's the finished product:
4 comments:
Accent wall WAY much better red than orange. What a cute place!
Beautiful! I'm so jealous. I keep wanting to redo my house..just to change it up. But I lack money and I keep thinking "not long until we move again anyway..." Who knows, maybe I'll splurge just to PRACTICE decorating. I could use the practice.
love it! LoVe It! LOVE IT! It looks SO great you guys! I bet it's so nice to decorate your own place. Adam and I want to come see it so bad (oh and Zack too!). I think I already am super jealous! I want to paint so bad!
Its cool to see the colors you guys were telling us about. I love them! Great job!
Post a Comment