We've moved!! Devin and I currently now live in Orem. My parents got back from their mission and so right before we found a great 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. One plus that we both really like is the they let us paint. I'll have to put up pictures because I love the color!!! We're still trying to get everything settled and find a place for everything. We're finding that after living in my parent's place that has so much storage to a 2 bedroom place is hard to find spots for everything. Well that's a quick update from us since I haven't blogged in such a long time.
We are still alive and well :)
1 comment:
Hey Sarah! It's Kirsta Black, from the 170th ward in Provo. How are you? Did you hear about the ward reunion dinner that Bishop and Sister Brown are throwing? It is this Saturday at 5:30 at their house. You could try searching for it on facebook under BYU 170th ward reunion, I believe.
Post a Comment