This is a table runner I made for my mom for her birthday...why do I give all my really cute projects away?

Rag quilt made from old pajama fabrics...thanks for the fabric Mom!

In the paddle boats with my nieces. Sarah is with Allison (7) who really wanted to try to reach the peddles and help, but was much more of a hindrance. Devin is with Syndey (4) who was wise and let Devin do all the paddling. Those paddle boats are harder than it looks...especially when they don't tell you how to steer. It took us most the time just to figure out how to actually steer the darn thing.

Devin even tried his hand at archery...Go sir Devin!

My nephew Bryson (1 1/2) really had fun with his ice cream cone...no one wanted to pick him up to clean him. Isn't he cute! It was so fun to have their family out to visit and get to play with some of my nieces and nephews again.

The duck pond near our house was a popular attraction while my family was in town. Here are my nieces Sydney (4) and Kate (4), my nephews Bryson(18 mo.) and Jacob (9) and my mom all trying to feed the ducks.

We got to go boating with Devin's family. Here is Devin wake-boarding.

Here is Sarah wake-boarding...she'll stick to things she knows how to do -- Skiing!


Well, we're having a great summer! Hope you are too.
Love the Andersens
1 comment:
Fun! I like the picture of you wake-boarding, it made me laugh because that's what I would look like if I tried. You are a very good seamstress, I will have to have you teach me. I need a hobby!
Post a Comment