Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Remember when...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.


Play along if you want to!

4 comments:

Lynsie said...

"All that Wal-Mart is good for is a teddy bear and milk!" What a night! You were so patient with us and all of our Wal-Mart trips. And posse dogs; what a great invention!

Adam said...

Thanks again for carrying my washing machine up the stairs for me, while I was away. I still feel bad that I wasn't there to help out.

Devin T said...

Benevolence!

Katie Lane said...

So I remember when we were little in probably 3rd or 4th grade, you always got 100% on the pre-spelling tests so you would have to take the post-tests at the end of the week. You always had your name up on the board and I was so jealous. I don't know why I thought of that. And I loved that we pretended to be twins....